Welcome to HawaiiBeliever.com

Read this stuff. Please.

Welcome to HawaiiBeliever.com

Postby HB Admin » Fri Oct 20, 2000 2:01 pm

We're going live and public as of tonight. I'm extremely nervous about this because I think it's got a lot of potential and I'd like to see it succeed, but except for a few hours of work and planning, I don't think failure will cost me very much, either.

The time and date stamp on this first post are all wrong, but I'm too lazy to fix it. Let's just say it's in the wee hours of the morning on Tuesday, September 20, 2005.

Still to be worked on: The HawaiiBeliever singles meet-and-greet, adding or subtracting forum areas, the web-journal section, and continued editing of the FAQ, which would be a great place for you to start if you're unsure of what you're going here.

You're going to hear me say this a lot, but I owe most of what I know about running web projects because I blatantly copy a good friend of mine, Ryan Ozawa. His HawaiiStories and HawaiiThreads were the inspiration for what I hope will develop here: A lively, safe, and loving community of the Hawaii Christian body.

Thanks for dropping in. Let's talk about whatever.
HB Admin
Site Admin

Postby HB Admin » Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:18 pm

It's our one-week anniversary! Break out the iced animal cookies and Tang!

14 registered users and 69 posts in one week. It's no HawaiiThreads, but it's a start! Thanks for your participation in this fun first week!

Here's to another week.
HB Admin
Site Admin

Return to Announcements