Being Attack By Satan

Share your prayer requests and praises.

Being Attack By Satan

Postby 1stwahine » Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:55 pm

For the past week I have been attacked by the Devil. I have stood strong through my faith and love for God. One thing after another. Still, I pray and without fail I look to brighter things ahead. It comes.

My car is acting up. I suffered another TIA. It's ok. Other people are having it worse than I. I'm not asking for prayer for me today. I'm asking for prayer for those being affected by the wraths of Rita and also the victims of Katrina. I ask that we come together in prayer to ask God to help and protect them from harm and chaos. In Jesus name...Amen.

1stwahine
1stwahine
Children's Choir

Asking for Prayer!

Postby 1stwahine » Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:52 pm

I am Bi-Polar. I suffer from my illness 24/7. Sometimes I see things that I don't understand. I am also going through some major relationship problems.
Many times it is hard to ask for help or a shoulder to cry on...because people do not believe or think one is joking. Tonight all I ask from you is prayer.
Please pray for me.

Mahalo,
1stwahine :oops:
1stwahine
Children's Choir

Postby Foxen » Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:00 am

Gotcha boss.
Foxen
Nursery

Postby rick » Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:24 pm

1stwahine,
My prayers are with you.
Rick
rick
Nursery

Postby 1stwahine » Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:55 pm

Rick, thank you very much for your prayers!

1stwahine :)
1stwahine
Children's Choir

Postby rapturos » Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:32 am

Our prayers are with you also, 1stWahine ... heaven coming soon ... hang in there ...
rapturos
Youth Choir

Re: Asking for Prayer!

Postby Shaun » Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:33 am

1stwahine wrote:I am Bi-Polar. I suffer from my illness 24/7. Sometimes I see things that I don't understand. I am also going through some major relationship problems.
Many times it is hard to ask for help or a shoulder to cry on...because people do not believe or think one is joking. Tonight all I ask from you is prayer.
Please pray for me.

Mahalo,
1stwahine :oops:

Remember, hawaii has too many Huna practitioners and those who practice whole bunch of satanic mambojumbo, not knowing that they are playing with the devil disguised as the angel of light.

I think organizing an evangelical platoon is the best solution. The door knocking infantry unit, may we become the "Few and the Proud" that serve our Lord Jesus Christ, who we are always "Semper Fi" (Always Faithful). Hooah, to the Lord, who died for our sins.

This is my Bible. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My Bible is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
My Bible, without me, is useless. Without my faith in Jesus Christ, I am useless. I must preach my Bible true. I must submit to the Lord stronger than my enemy who is trying to tempt me. I must submit to the Lord before he tempts me. I WILL...

My Bible and my faith is that what counts in spiritual warfare is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the conversions that count. WE WILL CONVERT...

My Bible is the mesage, even as I, because it is my life given to the Lord. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will receive the Lord in my weaknesses, glorify his strength, He will ever guard my faith against the ravages of social rejections and persecutions as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against damage. I will keep my Bible clean and ready. We will become part of each other. WE WILL...

Before God, I swear this creed. My Bible and my faith are the defenders of our Lord Jesus Christ. We will triumph over our enemy. HE IS THE SAVIOR IN MY LIFE.

So be it, until victory is Jesus Christ and there is no enemy, but peace!
(to the tune of the Riflemen's Creed)

Recruit--BCT is ALPHA Course, and receiving baptism. One becomes Lord's Private.
AIT is bible study: One reaches PFC
One then goes onto a tour of duty a.k.a. becoming a missionary. Those whith theology degrees (M.Div) or are ordained as ministers begin with taking commission as a Second Lieutenant in the Lord's Army.

Facing persecutions and oppositions while preaching, one "sees combat". Auntie Purple, if you come to seattle, give me a shout. Let's go preaching door to door to convert these people to Jesus Christ!

I know that no one is there to love me but the Lord. I have nothing to lose in giving myself completely to the Lord. I am working on hooking up with very evangelical people who can be my tight brothers who are like the marines of the Lord.

I know some people object to the war on Iraq, but they are blowing away the Islamic infedels who lack faith in Jesus. I think that rather than shooting bombs, one needs to get Gideon's Bible printed up by the wearhouse full, and have that dropped off in Iraqi soil.

I have a dream of having a Salvation Marine Corps. There is already the Salvation Army, but one that is very evangelical and hard core like the Marines. I thought maybe International Church of Jesus Christ would help me, but you guys to join up and start it up also.

I am excited for the Lord. I felt I made much embarassment and am afraid to go on Hawaiianfourms but I feel that the Lord is giving me courage to confess that I was bexchurnside on Hawaiifourms. I felt that to fellow believers, I owe you all to come out. I am really Shaun Hoffman tough.

I think I have not been accepted by others is because the Lord is testing me to just receive him 100%. It is in my brokenness that I could receive him fully. I learned that even some Christian members being imperfect wont be able to accept me, and only Jesus can be there.

I need prayer about my desire regarding the need to have a cute japaense girl come into my life. I wanted a cute Japanese doll all sweet and to dress up like Sailor Moon, but keeping her hair undyed black.

I am happy that my brother is going to become a minister one day. I feel that I too want to do this. I am not that academic but I want to live Christianity by embracing Jesus, and enabling others to embrace him also. I feel that other people believe other things because satan stands between them and the truth.

I want all of you to go up to at least 1 non christian or a nominal christian, and share your experience about Jesus.

I want people to go to the Pro-Choice people and get the morning after pills banned. Let them know that if they have an abortion, the baby wont be able to live to choose Jesus Christ, and won't be able to go to heaven.

One catholic even told me a frightening thing about how their souls stay in limbo if not baptized. I want may people to go to the slums and share the gospel with others. It is better to join the Lord's Evangelical Platoon. Hopefully if we could get several groups going, we could have a battalion of evangelical blitzers.

I am looking for recruits for who wants to become Lord's Blitzers. I want to contact also anyone who is part of Campus Crusade for Christ to also join as an entire platoon.

How many platoons would you guys be able to form in Hawaii?
Shaun
Nursery

Return to The Prayer Tower