Prayers for work

Share your prayer requests and praises.

Prayers for work

Postby rick » Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:42 am

I've gotten myself caught between a rock and a hard place at work. A decision I made was in the interest of the patient and followed protocol. But I disobeyed a direct order from a captain. I know that my actions were right, but this will come to a sit down meeting with the captain and chiefs above.

I am asking for Gods guidance, wisdom and words to carry me through this meeting. That my attitude, actions and words are Christ like.
Thank you and God bless,
Rick
rick
Nursery

What Happened?

Postby rick » Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:35 pm

I've been absent from this board for almost 4 monhts for several reasons.javascript:emoticon(':(') I bought my wife a new lap top and she gave me hers. javascript:emoticon(':D')I saved all my internet info on to CD and had lost the disc. javascript:emoticon(':cry:')I have been seaching for this website for the last few days without any luck. Then following a long conversation with an elder from our church I decided to search again. BOOM! I found it in a few clicks and after several usernames and passwords I am here again. Praise Him!!!

So what happened? Nothing. I discussed the issue with a person in our adminstration, then discussed the problem with the person I had disobeyed. Our discussion was not a pleasant experience for me. I was repeatedly told that I was wrong. I held my tongue and stated only the facts of the patient and the outcome. Done deal. No involvement from adminstration, EMS or chiefs.

Since I had posted this, I see that there were 198 people that had veiwed this post. I thank each and every one of you that had prayed for me.

Praise Him in the highest,
Rick
rick
Nursery

Return to The Prayer Tower