Evangelist Art Blajos: video of his KAIM Radio interview

Share your testimony.

Evangelist Art Blajos: video of his KAIM Radio interview

Postby rapturos » Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:17 am

In case anyone is interested, we have a 50-minute video (home movie) of evangelist Art Blajos' visit and radio interview on KAIM Radio with pastor and host Ben Hill. Art was a mexican mafia assassin with 17 years in prison and four years on death row but God broke him out of prison in more ways than one. A sobering subject but a glorious testimony. Free of charge to anyone who emails us for a copy as long as we can meet the demand. Mahalo and Aloha.
Last edited by rapturos on Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
rapturos
Youth Choir

Forgot to mention: Pastor Art has his own book also

Postby rapturos » Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:37 am

A real must-read is Pastor Art Blajos' own book "Blood In, Blood Out" that gives his full testimony. This is a book that I had to stop reading after page five because it gets very real about prison life. I asked the Lord if I should even be reading this book because it frightened me. The Lord told me, "it's the end of the story and not the beginning that counts". Truly, truly the end of the story is made even more glorious by the horrific circumstances that surround it. The book is available for $10.00 from Pastor Art by writing him at:

Pastor Art Blajos
P.O. Box 2748
La Puente, CA 91746

Aloha, all.
rapturos
Youth Choir

Postby GypsyLika » Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:39 am

Is the movie of the same tile based on this book?
I've seen the movie. The movie my friends me tell is close to prison life.

~Lika 8)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Lika 8)
*NA KE AKUA E MALAMA MAU*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GypsyLika
Nursery

Is the movie like the book?

Postby rapturos » Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:22 am

Pastor Art's original video titled "Blood In, Blood Out" was actually of an evangelical play depicting his life leading up to prison and then him getting saved. It didn't go into as much detail as the book but just hit some of the highlights. But it was pretty neat because all the actors in the play were former gang bangers, convicts, and dealers themselves from the Victory Outreach ministry where Pastor Art serves currently. The video that we made just recently here in Hawaii was of his radio interview (on August 28, 2005) with pastor (and KAIM radio host) Ben Hill right in the KAIM studio. I think there also was a fictional (i.e. hollywood) movie of the same name starring Willem Dafoe that you see for sale in the regular video stores but that was to the best of my knowledge pure fiction. Hopes this clears things up a little. Aloha.
rapturos
Youth Choir

Return to I've Got a Story