I've Got A Story

Share your testimony.

I've Got A Story

Postby 1stwahine » Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:49 pm

Last week my only grandson was taken to the doctors several times only to told by the doctor to his father, he had a common cold. By Friday, I asked my son-inlaw to take Antonio to emergency for he had labored breathing. The doctor in emergency diagnosed baby with pneumonia and still sent baby home with breathing machine and medications.

By Saturday, Antonio was not eating, high fever and limp. He was rushed back to the ER. From 4:00 p.m. my son-inlaw waited. I was in front of my computer when all of a sudden I stood up at 9:00 pm., grabbed the cell and dialed his cell.

He answered and told me he was at Kaiser. I got into my car and went there. I won't get into details. As soon as I held my grandson in my arms...I lifted him up to the LORD and prayed like I never prayed before. I didn't have any fear for I knew GOD never gives us anything we can not handle. The GOD that I love is loving and just. He never has failed.

My late husband died of Pneumonia. Secondary of Lou Gerigh's Disease ten years ago.

Antonio recovered and is back to his playful self. I've learned that LIFE is so precious and to believe and putting my trust in the LORD is so important...he comes first before all things!

That is what I wanted to share with you tonight.

GOD bless you and your families. God bless AMERICA! In the name of Jesus Christ...Amen!
Children's Choir

Return to I've Got a Story