I've Got Another Story!

Share your testimony.

I've Got Another Story!

Postby 1stwahine » Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:23 am

For the past two weeks I have been going through tremendous emotional problems...more than my usual bi-polar ones. Finding out that once again, my children will be deployed and also my son-inlaw. The love of my life has succumb to the streets. My 80 year MAMA anneryism has grown and she will be having a sten put in in January. The list goes on in my world here in Honolulu.

Thoughts of suicide entered my mind. I prayed. Not even my medications worked. Only prayers and comfort of friends online and the most powerful of source came to my rescue. GOD.

I felt his presence once again. I felt him cradle me in his arms as I layed in bed and cried. I asked for a miracle...he granted me my request. I am bliss again. I am whole. I am strong. I have a new attitude. I am going forward.

Out of the blue, Pastor Jerry called me. Yes, Pastor Jerry from Anuenue Church in Ewa Beach. He asked me how I was doing and I told him everything even why I didn't attend church. He's going to send someone to fix my "Manerva" my car so Mama and I can go to church. heheheh

GOD HEARS, GOD KNOWS. GOD is AWESOME!

Yes, he is!

In Christ,

1stwahine :wink:
1stwahine
Children's Choir

He Hears

Postby Champuru » Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:23 pm

1stWahine,

Thanks for sharing your story. It certainly sounds like you are experiencing trials a plenty.

It reminds me of something Pastor Tim said during his sermon today. Although I don't have a direct quote, here's the gist of it: God never promised us an easy life, but He did promise that He would never leave us nor forsake us. Our trials build character and undoubtedly, He is preparing you for something good.

My prayers go out for you and all that you are currently enduring. I pray that through these circumstances that your faith will be built up and strengthened.

Keep praying and stay in the word, 1stWahine!

Blessings,
Donna
Donna [at] Champuru.net
Champuru
Nursery

I've Got Another Story...

Postby 1stwahine » Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:45 pm

Donna, Thank you so much for you kind words and encouragement. It means a great deal to me. I will continue praying and never fail from believing again. It is he that carries me when I am weak.

Once again, my children will be deployed. Once again, through him I will be strong and I will become the mother of three soldiers that others will depend on for support to get through the difficult deployment away from their love ones.

Yes, prayer and his word is what keeps me strong and focus.

Mahalo my friend.

In Christ,

1stwahine :D
1stwahine
Children's Choir

Return to I've Got a Story