Online Bible Study

Scripture and study.

Online Bible Study

Postby HB Admin » Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:43 pm

One of the purposes of HawaiiBeliever's existence is to encourage Bible study among the believers. Hopefully, you're already involved in regular, formal study of the Word, but if you're not, here's a place where, if you can find others who'll participate, you can conduct your study online.

I recommend some kind of structure, rather than just an open discussion, but really, however you want to run it is fine with me. Just start a new topic and include the TOPIC (for example, "siblings in the Bible") if you want to run a topical study, or the BOOK (for example, "Galatians") if you want to run a book-based study.

I have a definite format in mind and will begin the first study when we have more registered users who are interested in participating. Let us all know what you think about how this section of HawaiiBeliever can best serve our community.
HB Admin
Site Admin

Postby 1stwahine » Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:54 pm

I can't wait! On-line Bible Study :idea: ...now that's what I call Devine Work of God!

1stwahine
Last edited by 1stwahine on Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1stwahine
Children's Choir

Postby 1stwahine » Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:55 pm

Ooooops! I goofed. Double posted. Ok, I won't waste the space. I can't wait till Bibile Study!

1stwahine :D
1stwahine
Children's Choir

Return to In the Word