More New Members!!!

How to get it done. How to make it pretty.

More New Members!!!

Postby Foxen » Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:48 am

Okay Gang, if you are not alreadying doing so, it's time to "push" this site a little more. I sent out one e-mail but that has resulted in nothing. Kalohe actually invited me here...thanks. Hehe. This forum has great potential, and I think it's something that can really benefit the Christian community (and then some) in Hawaii.

Fox
Foxen
Nursery

Postby scrivener » Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:06 am

I appreciate the enthusiasm. Any other ideas about how to get the message out? I'm sorta split between going out and finding our community and letting the community find us. In the early days of HawaiiThreads, Ryan took out cheap adspace on the back page of the Honolulu Weekly, but once momentum got going, the new membership stumbled in as the result of web-searching for relevant topics.

I'm thinking a few flyers on a few well-chosen bulletin boards, but I'm open to any other suggestions!
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God.
-----
Scrivener's Sudoku
scrivener
Youth Choir

Postby Foxen » Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:12 pm

We can always contact the churches, hit up the young adult ministries nad other ministries, etc. etc. etc.

Also advertise heavily at Christian events...like the upcoming Art Show, and other such places...maybe put up flyers at Logos, Apage Shop (if they are still around), and Living Stone, etc.

Just some food for though.

Fox
Foxen
Nursery

Return to Using HawaiiBeliever