thinking about being a witness in the workplace...

What are you reading?

thinking about being a witness in the workplace...

Postby kaholo4Him » Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:37 pm

okay, this might be better in the posts recently put up in the whatever thread, but it's about books, so i'm writing it here...

it's fiction, but i really liked "this present darkness" by frank peretti... it kinda gets you thinking about what goes on in the spiritual realm, & how we play a part in making things to happen...

and while i'm not totally gung ho over the transformation hawaii (and the harvest evangelism) movement, there's some good stuff to be gleaned from them. ed silvoso wrote 'prayer evangelism: how to change the spiritual climate over your home, neighborhood, and city' and 'anointed for busines: how christians can use their influence in the marketplace to change the world' it's pretty practical stuff, easy reading, and if you want to know how to get ahold of the books, PM me...
*romans 15:13*
kaholo4Him
Nursery

Postby scrivener » Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:46 am

I read those when I worked at The Giving Tree and they were still new. I have to admit that while I find certain things about them now, well, laughable, I still think of them fondly. They both made me weep like crazy. I always get emotional at the moment when someone gets saved, even in a work of fiction.
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God.
-----
Scrivener's Sudoku
scrivener
Youth Choir

Return to The OTHER Books